5652 AM Eindhoven
+31 40 259 72 00
More than 70 years of experience in manufacturing industry
NTS develops, produces, assembles and tests complex (opto) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for large, high-tech machine manufacturers (OEMs). As a first-tier systems supplier, we focus on companies active in markets with high levels of product diversity, low volumes and high complexity, such as the semi-conductor, life sciences and digital printing markets, in which precision and manoeuvrability are paramount. NTS excels in these disciplines, advising and assisting customers in the realization of their objectives throughout the machine’s entire lifecycle.
Over recent years, NTS has amassed knowledge and know-how of systems and modules for the handling, transfer and positioning in machines. This knowledge is duly applied to our customers’ unique products, leaving our customers free to focus their full attention on their core processes and, together with us, delivering their machines in a shorter turnaround time and at a lesser cost.
At NTS flexibility, ambition and expertise form the basis for efficient collaboration that is both solutions-driven and service-oriented. What’s more, we are local to all of our customers, worldwide. This means direct lines of communication and fast responses on our part.
Working with NTS means: Accelerating your business!
•Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
•More than 70 years of experience in the manufacturing industry
•More than 1.650 employees
•More than € 250 million turnover
- Student Project Assignment- EtherCAT Slave With Edge Computing Capabilities
- Student Project Assignment | Fusion of Test Data with Customer Data
- Student Project Assignment | Improvement of Dynamic System Identification Q-tool
- Student Project Assignment | Mechatronics Data Collection For Predictive Maintenance - Smart Industry
- Student Project Assignment | Predicting Mechanical Wear via Measurement of Mechatronic Performance - Smart Industry
- Student Project Assignment | Smart 3D Printed Structures
- Student Project Assignment | Visualization of Data Analysis